Alpha code is an information technology and services company who provides services like strategic advisory, Software Development, Product Development and marketing design.
We at Alpha Code are providing permanent work from home to all the candidates, along with great packages, experience letters and lots of benefits to their
Objectives of this Role
– with QA Team Lead and Testing Coordinator to plan, prepare, prioritize and communicate within different teams for testing activities.
– Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing; such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, UI/ UX issues, and output errors, and work directly with the product & engineering team to validate solutions and develop retesting procedures
– Prepare test cases for Unit, Functional, Load, Integration and system level. Execute all the test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
– Create and review test strategy, test plan and interaction with development team and business analysts.
– Implement the QA process (Define bug life cycle, release notes, sign off for UAT, and upload it to production).
– Accomplish Quality Testing of Product, Project or Module assigned.
– Review and analyze FRS/SRS/Requirement documents and create scenarios/test plans for it.
– Review instances received through support/client feedback and take appropriate action on it.
Required Skills and Qualifications
– 3-6 years of experience
– Able to work full time in a virtual environment
– Knowledgeoffunctional,regressionandad-hoctesting,proficiencyinManualTesting, SDLC Mode
– Automation will be an added advantage.